Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Music Blogs

I'm a total music blog novice. I mean, read or hear about bands then hit the net to find out what they're all about...but I've been blown away by the amount of great info, insight...and well, music...on some of the blogs out there.

I consider myself to be a mid-waver. That is, I'm not riding on top of the wave, hearing everything and everything that's going on out there then letting people know what I think. Just no time for that and work...which sucks.

But I do tend to hear about the better bands that get the thumbs up from the music nazis around the world before those acts go mainstream.

Anyway, here are three sites that need to be checked out if you have any kind of new music interest.

cheers.

elbo.ws
Hype Machine (google it...sorry, lazy today)
MPR.com

No comments: