Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Traveling!!!

Well, I haven't posted in some time because work keeps getting in the way.

I ventured down south for a NASCAR baptisim in Daytona. I have to say, I loved it. Nextel has done an increadible job making that venue, and thus the entire sport, very approachable for the novice.

I was also in Chicago...my favorite city in the US...for a couple days and hit a few of my old mainstays, including Club Lago on the corner of Orleans & Superior. If you're looking for some real Italian food, there is no better place than this family run corner joint owned by Guido & GianCarlo Nardini. If you pop in, tell them I sent you, and order the veal or eggplant parm (although the chicken piccante is my favorite).

There's a ton of cool stuff that's come across my desk and I hope to share it and give my thoughts on it as soon as I get a break...or at least an hour for lunch.

SB

No comments: